Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Xcape Con

In my efforts to become a legitimate comic book artist, I am aiming to be an artist at the Flint Xcape Comic Convention November 22-23. I would be doing sketches, selling sketches, selling art and a comic, and promoting "VIETMIME" and the fact that a publisher is interested in the project.
I am very excited to be a part of the convention. There's one problem though: I'm not signed up yet. I need to fill out forms and pay money that I do not have. Deadline is October 1st and I don't know if I will have the extra moolah to do it. My creative partner, the berger in Nutberger Ink, Tim Schaiberger, wants to go as well. I think he has a better chance of making it than I do at this point.
But anyway, Flint, Michigan will be host to the second comic convention in Mid-Michigan in 20 years. The first convention was Xcape Con 1. This one is Xcape Con 2.

Click here to view the info for the event.

1 comment:

jasontheartist said...

just testing the comment option