Friday, October 16, 2009

Kids and Combat

Well, tomorrow is Saturday, Oct. 17, my little boy's 3rd birthday. It's ALSO my daughter's and older son's last soccer games for the year, my wife's Girl Scout meeting (she's a Brownie troop leader) and the Art de Combat 3 at Enchante Gallery.
I'm still not sure what to do for the battle, although I'm NOT worried. I just have to figure out what medium to work with that allows a finished project in the 3 hour time frame, and the subject I'll be portraying. It's between Jack Nicholson, Popeye(from the live action movie), get a live model, or Curly from the 3 Stooges.
Last time I didn't decide on medium or subject until the starter gun went off. I used charcoal to create a Sean Connery drawing. I don't really want to repeat the medium, but who knows?

No comments: