Saturday, April 10, 2010

(I've Got) Dreams, Dreeeaaams to try to remember

Now that I have the studio, and most of my stuff is moved in, I don't know where to begin!! I have SO many projects I want to do, and some I HAVE to get done, but I've decided to finish the ones I've started before I begin my "wish list", but after the "have to" projects. However, I only have one table, one chair and 2 easels. I need shelves, another table (I can't figure out how to put together my old drawing table!), more seating, and thumbtacks and a mini fridge.


Ok, I can hold off on the mini-fridge.

I'm having an opening for the studio to invite friends and the public to see what I'm doing, where I'm doing it and what's in store. The opening is Saturday, May 8th from 4-6. It is alcohol-free. There will be snacks and drinks. The space is small for large groups, but there's a lobby area for meandering and what-not. The address is 105 N. 3rd St. West Branch, MI 48661.
I now have a place to offer lessons, so I'm strongly pushing that right now as well. This is a working studio, not a business. I don't have cash on site. It's a studio for me to do my work, offer lessons and for the public and interested parties to see what I do. If someone likes what they see and want to purchase, that's another story. As long as I'm there, Nuttall Art Studio is open to the public.

No comments: