Saturday, July 5, 2008

Afraid of Hindi


Well, I KNOW that my devoted readers (that's YOU, Amy) have been holding your breath, just waiting for my next post. Well, I took a day off be-cau-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-use...

... I was typing in Hindi. I don't know how it happened, but everything I typed here converted to Hindi. Apparently I fixed it, but I was a little afraid to post for fear of not understanding what I had typed.

ANYWAY, here's a pic of the painting I did of my handsome lil nippers Mikey (3 1/2 yrs old) and Logan (1 1/2 years old). It's the most recent painting I've done. It's not quite as detailed as my usual work, but hell, don't they look cute???? And the photo isn't the best but I was anxious to share it. It was in my show at Enchante.
PLEASE let me know what you think!!!

No comments: