Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I will be at the Art de Vin in Roscommon

The Forest Dunes Golf Course is working with the Enchante Gallery of West Branch to bring Art de Vin, a celebration of Michigan art, wine, hops and harvest on Saturday, Aug. 9th. I have been asked to display and maybe demonstrate at this event. There's more information below:
http://www.forestdunesgolf.com/Art-de-Vin_ea42e235161df0b7af535.html

Chantelle Pereault, the Enchante Gallery owner, has brought together various artists from the area. I was asked because I had my exhibit in her gallery last month. I was the first solo exhibition to show there, as it is a new gallery in West Branch.
I'm looking forward to participating in this event. I always like showing my work, talking about it and drawing or painting. I get a big kick out of it. If you're in the area, stop by. It's rain or shine, so weather isn't an issue.

No comments: