Monday, November 9, 2009

One step closer....

I can't remember if I've posted about this, but I've been in contact with an art dealer in Northern Michigan who is interested in my work. She's said that she would like to see me do some figurative oil paintings because her gallery is missing that kind of work. Recently she mentioned that she has clients interested in black and white work as well, which opens up my opportunities a great deal. I have ideas in mind, and a couple models lined up. However, I still have commission work to finish before I can focus on the work for the art dealer. I'm very excited about this chance and REALLY don't want to blow it! I have alot of old photos I can work from from my photography days, but I also want to work with live models. My hands begin shaking as I think of all the things I can be working on! Then I remember- I don't really have any studio space for these models to pose or space to work with good lighting and, well, space.
Hmm.

No comments: