Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lansing will turn RED

Sorry about the extended absence, by I've been REALLY boring lately.
So, Sammy Hagar and the Wabos are going to be appearing at the Common Ground Festival in Lansing, Michigan next Wednesday, so I'm busting my tuchus (yiddish, but I don't know how to spell it, for buttocks) trying to get artwork done for the show. I always feel good when I work on artwork of Sammy. I don't know why. I think it's the connection to the music and the personal connection of him appreciating the art and the fan who made it, namely me. His band, the Waboritas (Mona, Vic Johnson and David Lauser) are awesome on stage and in person.
That's the only real news going right now. I'm plugging away in the studio and teaching at the Midland Center for the Arts, so I've been busy.

No comments: