Friday, July 16, 2010

What the studio's all about

I've been having trouble getting time to make it into the studio, but I will be in tonight and every Fabulous Friday in West Branch, Michigan. Tonight is "Show Off Your Iron" theme for Fab. Friday. I'm offering deals for any "bikers" who come in to the studio. I have work that needs to be done, work that I WANT to do and work that isn't finished. In spite of my sunny-looking disposition, I get very excited when I'm in the studio. It is a dream to have such an environment to work in. It is still a job, but it's my dream job. And Nuttall Art Studio is that: an art studio. Not a gift shop or gallery. I'm not in there to sell, I'm in there to work. I do offer lessons, but when I invite people to the studio, I just want to share what I'm doing and how I do it. I think having this kind of place in a community is great, and I wish there'd been something like this when I was growing up, or hell, even when I was in college! I'm more than happy just to have visitors who want to ask questions or see how I draw or make a block print or just look around! So, when I put something up about coming to Nuttall Art Studio, it's not like a car dealership where I'm going to try to schmooze you into buying something! I just want the public to know what West Branch has to offer at 105 N. 3rd St. off the corner of N. 3rd and W. Houghton Ave at the light in Downtown West Branch!

View My Saved Places in a larger map

No comments: