Friday, October 3, 2008

Bay City Thursday Gallery Walk

I haven't posted in awhile.
But now I am. So quit bitching.
Just to get you up to date:
I will NOT be a guest at the Xcape Con due to lack of funds to get a table. I won't get into it, other than to say that I am VERY disappointed and saddened by the fact that I won't be participating.
The gallery walk was alright. The weather factored in and slowed the flow of traffic around the Bay City Gallery Walk area. I was displaying and demonstrating at the Intermission Deli, and loved it! They were playing good freakin' blues and the owners were fantastic. I sold a few things and got alot of positive feedback.
This Saturday, October 4 I will be in downtown West Branch, Michigan for the Street Fair doing caricatures and what-not, as well as displaying work and selling posters, original art, and shirts. THAT'S RIGHT!!!! Nuttall Art T-shirts with Jason Nuttall artwork. If YOU have a favorite drawing or painting of mine in mind, write me ASAP at jasonnuttall@yahoo.com so I can get it made by Ink & Thread of West Branch.
That's about it for now. I did a drawing of the Late, great Paul Newman at the gallery walk. It's not done yet and I need to take a pic of it, but I kinda like it so far.

No comments: