Monday, June 14, 2010

Hiatus

I won't be online as much in the next few days or weeks, really. My wife and I are teaching at a Summer Art Camp at the Midland Center For The Arts in Midland. The classes run one week or two weeks (at least for me)and they're back to back. This week I teach thru Thursday and next week I think I teach the same. I also won't be in the studio much. I have projects that HAVE to be done by the end of the month, so I'll probably try to get in in the evenings and weekends.
We'll be teaching thru August, and the class are sporadic. Melissa's classes run 3 weeks and mine change from week to week ( I don't even know what I'm teaching TODAY!!!). Feel free to check here often anyway, tell others about the blog, and also e-mail me if you have any questions- jasonnuttall@yahoo.com

No comments: