This is a blog about myself, my art and my life. It may also include comments about comics, music, tv, movies, or whatever nonsense may come to mind. I must note that I have original art and prints available for sale, and I am also available for hire for commission work. Portraits can be a great gift, be it family, friends, or of someone's favorite singer or actor.
Sunday, September 13, 2026
Pappy's Fishin' Hole
Illustration I drew for a Popeye contest in Italy, but didn't submit. #popeye #drawing #poopdeckpappy
This is a wonderful blog for anyone interested in art and craft. I really appreciate the creative ideas and the simple way they are explained. Handmade projects are a great way to develop creativity, improve concentration, and make something beautiful with our own hands. I also like that many craft ideas can be created using easily available materials at home. Such activities are enjoyable for children as well as adults and can be a great way to spend free time productively. Thank you for sharing these amazing ideas and inspiring readers to explore their creativity through art and craft. business analytics course in delhi ncr Best Fine art Institute in Delhi NCR Graphic Designing course in Delhi NCR, Art & Craft Institute in Delhi
1 comment:
This is a wonderful blog for anyone interested in art and craft. I really appreciate the creative ideas and the simple way they are explained. Handmade projects are a great way to develop creativity, improve concentration, and make something beautiful with our own hands. I also like that many craft ideas can be created using easily available materials at home. Such activities are enjoyable for children as well as adults and can be a great way to spend free time productively. Thank you for sharing these amazing ideas and inspiring readers to explore their creativity through art and craft. business analytics course in delhi ncr
Best Fine art Institute in Delhi NCR
Graphic Designing course in Delhi NCR,
Art & Craft Institute in Delhi
Post a Comment