Saturday, November 1, 2008

X-CAPE CON 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it's been alot of back and forth, but YES I WILL be a guest at the X-Cape Con 2 comic and sci-fi convention in Flint, Michigan at the Holiday Inn on Gateway. Here's a link
www.xcapecon.com
The event takes place Saturday, November 22 and Sunday , November 23. I will have art on display and for sale, M.I.A. : Mime In Action for sale, doing sketches, taking orders and selling (for a buck or under) an EXCLUSIVE VIETMIME teaser. You can only get this teaser at the X-Cape Con 2, or order it from me here. You can also order a certain amount from me online and pick them up at the con, just to make sure I have enough printed up. It will be a limited printing.
And if you are a fellow GROOPER and plan on attending, PLEASE let me know ASAP!!
Spread the word!!!

No comments: