Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Con Artist

 


Starting in February of 2023, I will be part of a few comic book conventions in Michigan in the artist alley. At these conversations, or cons, I display my artwork for sale, and I draw caricatures, cartoon and comic book characters on the spot. 

The 1st one is the GREAT LAKES COMIC CON February 24-25 in Warren, Michigan.

The 2nd is March 4-5: the MIDLAND MALL COMIC CON at the Midland Mall in... Midland.

Next is the GRAND RAPIDS COMIC CON April 14-16 at the Kalamazoo Expo Center in Kalamazoo, Michigan.

Last (for now) is the REALLY COOL COMIC CON August 5-6 in Flint, Michigan.

Each convention I'll have new artwork. The photo above is going to be at the Great Lakes Comic Con!  There is admission for all cons EXCEPT the Midland Mall Comic Con! I hope to see you at one!



No comments: