Thursday, August 26, 2010

Big ol' update post

Alright, I'm back from vacation and feel less relaxed than when I left!
My hero, my idol Sergio Aragones will be appearing (from the neck up) on FUTURAMA tonight on Comedy Central!
I was hoping to enter an art battle in Hale, but the vacation soaked up all my funds, so I might not be competing.
The West Branch Artist Pool art show at Kirtland, according to the curator, is on his schedule for October, not September. He's supposed to get back to me this week.
The studio will be open this Friday during Fabulous Fridays in Downtown West Branch from 5-9pm. This FF is honoring the Veterans and those who've fallen.
I haven't heard anything about displaying my Popeye series during the annual Popeye Picnic, although I can't afford to go to Chester, Illinois anyway.
The documentary about me is on hold until, well, basically, I and my art career gets more interesting!
I think that's all for right now. Please remember that it's not too early to set up for artwork for Christmas. It's $50 to start a project and you can either pay here and there or pay the remainder upon completion of the project.

No comments: