Saturday, September 18, 2010

Chick-less cartoons

It's been brought to my attention that there are no animated super hero shows with females in the forefront. My daughter like comics and rarely gets to watch any shows that aren't directed towards boys (Super Hero Squad, Batman:Brave and the Bold, etc). If she's lucky, Huntress might have a cameo on Batman or Ms. Marvel shows up on SHS. Even the Justice League cartoons didn't have alot of female-based storylines, but they had more than what's on now! I think DC should come out with a "Birds Of Prey" animated series and have guest spots of other DC heroes, like Batman: Brave and the Bold.
They came out with an animated feature of Wonder Woman, but it was too violent for my 8 year old daughter to watch! I'm hoping that they'll come out with "Tiny Titans" cartoon, based on the comic by Art Baltazar and Franco. It's fun for all ages, very innocent and directed towards boys and girls. Waddya say, Didio and Art? :D

No comments: