Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hagar Story!!











As some of you may know, I am a fan of Sammy Hagar. Let's just leave it at that.




Well, in 2004 Sammy opened a Cabo Wabo Cantina, based on his club in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, in South Lake Tahoe at Harrah's. As the first US based Cabo, I wanted to show my appreciation of the music and spirit of Sammy and Cabo by painting a series of paintings of Sammy. One was from a fan club called Sam~Land that I am also a part of and the others were from me and ONLY me!!!! HAHAHAHHA!!!



Anyway, one of the Redheads/SamLanders, Michigan Mike, took the paintings to Tahoe on my behalf and with the assistance of another fan, handed Sammy the paintings. They now hang in the "Red Rocker Room" and I have seen since then photos of the paintings still. I have decided to make prints of two of the three and they are now



Above are images of the paintings at the "Tahoe Wabo", one with Sammy with the SamLand painting, and a pic taken by a fellow Redhead of Aaron Hagar in the "Red Rocker Room" under the "What Is Understood..." painting!

No comments: