Monday, September 1, 2008

I are a teacher, too!!

I don't think I've ever mentioned that I have had the great fortune of teaching drawing, and occassionally painting or photo during summer camps and various programs over the years. When I meet the parents, they often ask if I do private lessons because something I taught or how I teach affected their children enough to want to continue with me.
SO, as always, I am available for private lessons. It can be for basic art, drawing, painting, block printing, comic book art, cartoons (not animation), portraiture, landscape, etc.
The advantage to private lessons opposed to a school course is that I can focus on the interests of that one individual, or group of artists. There is a curriculum that must be followed and various bases to touch upon in a school course. I'm available to zoom in to something that either might not be in your school's class structure or hardly worked with.
You can contact me here or e-mail me at jasonnuttall@yahoo.com
The more the merrier, ages 5-150.

No comments: